Curbside Pick Up
Shopping Safely this Spring
Our farm and garden center is open for walk in guests with additional safety precautions. We do require that everyone 3 and older wear a face mask at all times while at the garden center. We ask that you maintain safe physical distancing (minimum of 6 feet) apart from other guests and employees. Curbside Pick Up will be offered this spring season on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. If you wish to utilize our Curbside Pick Up offering, you can shop our online store. We will still offer our 'At Risk' Shopping hours on Tuesdays from 8am-9am. Your support and patience are truly appreciated during this time.
For ALL details regarding shopping safely and the guidelines that we will be enforcing, please head to our COVID-19 page.
Curbside Pick Up
Starts Tuesday, April 20th
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
1. Shop our online store for Curbside Pick Up.
2. You'll select your pick up date and time & pay
3. Our staff will pull your order and will call to confirm any information.
4. Once you have received a call from Goebbert's - you will be able to pick up at your previously selected date and time.
5. When you arrive, please park in a Curbside Pick Up spot and call the farm (847) 428-6727
6. Our staff will bring your order out to you.
Gift Cards for Purchase:
You can still purchase gift cards online, and they will be sent via mail to you or your recipient. Please click the orange 'BUY NOW' button and select BUY GIFT CARDS.
Whether you are looking for annuals, perennials, shrubs, gardening accessories, trees, soil, vegetable plants, herbs, or gifts - Goebbert's is here to help you! We appreciate your continued support during this time.