Gardening is not cancelled, but it looks a little different this spring. In light of current events due to COVID-19, we ask that you read through how you can safely shop our garden center this spring. As an essential business, we are required to follow and enforce guidelines set forth by the Governor. We appreciate you following the below guidelines:
How to Shop Our Store:
While our store is open, we are limiting foot traffic and person to person interaction. When you shop in person, we ask that you follow the below recommendations to ensure the health and safety of yourself as well as our staff:
- Only 1-2 people per family may enter the garden center.
- Masks are required for all guests (3 years and older) and employees while at our garden center.
- Respect social distancing and remain 6 feet apart from everyone you encounter.
- Hand washing stations are available in our nursery and our shadehouse.
- If you (or anyone in your home) are sick or exhibiting any symptoms, please stay home.
In addition to social distancing guidelines, we are taking the following steps to protect our guests and staff during their shopping experience:
- Our store is cleaned on a daily basis, and we have increased our cleaning and sanitizing regimen.
- Staff is practicing thorough and frequent hand-washing and sanitizing.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entrance for guests to use.
- We have installed acrylic shields at the checkouts.
- Card payment is preferred.
- We require our employees to maintain social distancing both with fellow employees and guests.
- We have canceled all in-store events scheduled for spring and will be offering them virtually.
- During this time, we are not accepting returns until further notice.
At-Risk Shopping Hours
Senior Citizens and At-Risk Individuals - Offered through June 14th
Tuesdays and Thursdays
If you are not quite comfortable shopping in person, we will do our best to help you get the plant material that you're looking for.